1. Are your orthotics comfortable?
2. Do your orthotics fit in your shoes?
3. Did you know that orthotics can be hard, soft, flexible, long or short?
4. Did you know that orthotics come in different shapes and sizes?
5. Did you go back for an orthotic review after they were fitted?
6. Have you orthotics helped you with your symptoms?
7. Are your shoes properly supporting your orthotics?
8. Are you able to exercise without lower limb pain?
9. Are your running shoes the correct ones for you?
10. Do you know why orthotics were prescribed for you?
If you answered “no” or “don’t know” to any of these questions, you might benefit from an appointment with one of our podiatrists. They can review your orthotics, answer your questions and can even try some temporary corrections or padding to improve your comfort and improve your symptoms.
For more information about our approach to orthotics contact us for an appointment.